Notice Concerning the Determination of the Items of Stock Options (Stock Acquisition Rights) for Members of the Board of Directors
Main contents starts here
July 18, 2012
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Notice Concerning the Determination of the Items of Stock Options
(Stock Acquisition Rights) for Members of the Board of Directors
Osaka, Japan, July 18, 2012 – Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (“the Company”) announced today that the amount to be paid in exchange for Stock Acquisition Rights to be granted to its Directors and other related items were decided pursuant to the Subscription Requirements, etc., resolved by the board of directors meeting held on June 26, 2012.
The following is a notification of the specific terms.
The First Series of Stock Acquisition Rights for FY2012 issued by Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- 1. Allotment date of Stock Acquisition Rights
- July 17, 2012
- 2. Total number of Stock Acquisition Rights allotted
- 626 (100 shares per one stock acquisition right)
- 3. Category of persons to whom Stock Acquisition Rights is allotted and their number
- Company Directors, four (4) people
- 4. Amount to be paid in exchange for Stock Acquisition Rights
- 267,800yen in exchange for one (1) Stock Acquisition Right
|(2,678 yen per share)
||On the allotment date, the Company shall make a consensual offset between the remuneration credits held by the Director toward the Company and the right to demand payment of the amount to be paid in for Stock Acquisition Rights.
- 5. Total amount to be paid in exchange for Stock Acquisition Rights
- 167,642,800 yen
Skip sub navigation
Related Latest News
"Pharmaceuticals" Listed Companies more
"Pharmaceuticals" Non-listed Companies more
"Osaka" Companies more
WARNING: (1) Because this website uses a computer program to automatically collect and display press-release text information, errors or inaccuracy may occur. Double-check with information on these companies' official websites. (2) A press release may contain facts, figures and preliminary forward-looking statements which are subject to change.